OMG, these pancakes. They are amazing, GF AND KETO! Which seems to be my trend lately, but seriously these pancakes. YUM. Also, super easy. Recipe is adapted from a neat Keto blog TryKetoWith.Me. There’s also a waffle recipe here too if you change the batter slightly. But, I like how fast the pancakes can be done. Griddle on, 2 batches and breakfast. 😀
Servings: 2, 345 cal each serving BEFORE syrup
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temp
- 4 eggs, large
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Soften cream cheese in microwave safe bowl if its not already soft, add eggs, almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix with whisk.
- Add dry ingredients: baking powder and coconut flour.
- Cook on any surface you have available, stove top, frying pan or griddle.
- Disburse and syrup and maybe an egg or two?!
Enjoy, happy cooking and of course eating, until next time 😀