Mmmmm guys, its not even close to fall yet in Texas, but I’m baking like it is anyways. Put a few changes into one of my favorite recipes by Pinch of Yum amazing cooker/baker Lindsay and these little darlings turned out great. A must share and quick bite to eat.
Chocolate Chip Punkins
Makes: 24 muffins
- 1 can pureed pumpkin
- 3 cups rolled oats (to make GF use GF oats)
- 2 5.3 oz lemon chobani yogurts
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup maple syrup (real or SF)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon and 1/2 tbsp nutmeg
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Blend the rolled oats in a food processor until finely chopped
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor EXCEPTION of chocolate chips and blend until well combined.
- Transfer to another bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in well greased muffin pan, bake for 21 minutes, 1 pan at a time.
Happy baking and of course eating! Until next time 🙂