Everyone needs a easy over the night breakfast, and if your like me , you get up and run out the door with something easy in the am. So why not make it tasty in the process? Plus a quick easy recipe is what we totally what we all need in this godawful hot summer. This recipe is super easy to make in bulk and changing up the flavors is super easy. Whip some up today!
SERVING: 1 cup/363 calories
- 2/3 cup 1 % milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup (45gm) oats
- 1 8oz yogurt, flavor of your choice! 🙂 (I use the 80 cal yogurts)
- food coloring if you desire
- Grab ball jars or Tupperware and place on a food scale, or grab your measuring cups. Place oats and chia seeds in container.
- Add milk and yogurt, and if you want to know the difference between the flavors add some food dye as pictured. (Red: cherry)
- Place in the fridge overnight to allow the oats to soak up some fluid. Delicious and a great on the go breakfast!
Happy cooking and of course eating! Until next timeeeee