I know it feels like I’ve been holding out on you guys with this pizza. I have had countless requests for this recipe and I’ve taken my sweet time getting it here. For this I apologize. This recipe is seriously the bee’s knees. 250/cal slice, GF and delicious. Take a gander and make your own today! Credit Fathead Pizza Recipes, mmmmmm!
DAT KETO PIZZA
Servings: 4, 2 slices per serving, 500 cal each (made with 150gm cheddar and 56g pepperoni)
- 1 1/2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 c almond flour
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- cheese of your choice, I use 150gm of cheddar
- TOPPINGS! Pepperoni! Onions! Tomatoes! your choice 😀
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a microwave safe bowl mix your cheese and microwave until soft enough to stir, 30-40 sec depending on your microwave.
- Add in egg and almond flour and mix.
- On a non-stick cookie sheet (I use a rubber mat too) roll out dough and pierce with a fork every 1 inch. This step can be the most tricky! There is a balance between having dough warm enough to stretch and wetting your rolling pin. Patience, sometimes it takes a few rolls 🙂
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Pop any large bubbles with a fork. Spread sauce, and top with cheese and desired toppings.
- Cook until cheese is melted and browning, approx 10-12 minutes.
- Cut and eat!
Happy cooking, and eating, until next time! 😀