Who doesn’t love a simple, easy crock pot recipe?! This one is sure to please, and not only makes your house smell heavenly but it cooks while your at work all day. Can’t beat that, I must admit that it is a little more involved than throwing it all in the crock pot, but it is worth it.
SLOW COOKER PORK LOIN WITH GRAVY
Servings: 206 cal/3oz with a sprinkling of gravy! 😀
- 3 lb pork loin, trim off visible outside fat
- 2 tsp: cinnamon, garlic, smoke paprika, black pepper, salt and Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- olive oil
- Heat up sauce pan with 1 tbsp olive oil, while heating add all powdered seasoning and roll pork loin in seasoning to coat well.
- Place in pan and cook pork loin until outside of loin is brown with seasoning.
- Add soy sauce and chicken broth to bottom of crock pot, and add loin. Cover and cook over low for 8-10 hours or high for 5 hours.
- Remove from crock pot and shred on cutting board.
- GRAVY: Place remaining fluid from bottom of crock pot into small sauce pan and heat until boiling. Remove 1/2 cup of fluid and add cornstarch and stir to thicken.
- Slowly add thickening mixture back to boiling sauce on stove. Allow to cook for additional 2-3 minute while whisking until desired thickness is achieved.
- Serve pork loin with gravy and your choice of sides.
Happy cooking, and of course eating, until next time! 😀