Who doesn’t love a meatloaf? Easy to whip together, so many toppings choices and great as leftovers.
Rob & Meg’s Magical Meatloaf
Servings: 10, 260cal/serving
- 3.5 lbs lean turkey
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 6 tbsp sriracha
- 3 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 3 XL eggs
- 1 tsp cardamon
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 cup Italian seasoned panko
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray 13 x 9 ceramic pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to bowl and MIX!
- Shape into equal thickness loaf in pan, place in oven for 2 hours.
- Slice and serve, wasn’t that easy!? I personally love to top mine with BBQ sauce. Yum!
Happy cooking and of course eating! Until next time 😀