I finally broke out of my healthy foods and baked yesterday for work…. OMG, have I mentioned at all in this blog how much I LOVE TO BAKE! Well, I LOVE IT!
So, yesterday made treats for all the amazing staff I work with because I don’t think night shift gets hardly enough treats for the crap that we put up with. Love you all whom are checking in to read this. As promised, today’s blog is the recipe for those delicious cookie bars I brought in!
YOU ALL ROCK ❤
I’M CUCKOO FOR COOKIE BARS!
Makes approx 40 1 x 1 inch bars
- Graham crackers 1 1/2 cups, approx 1.5 packages in box
- sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz peanut butter chips
- 6 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 for metallic pans, 325 for glass pans. I personally recommend glass for this dish, as you cut the bars in 13 x 9 after cool and using glass spares your beautiful Teflon non-stick pan its doomed scratching cutting with a utensil.
- Place your stick of butter in pan and place in oven while heats until stick is completely melted. Meanwhile, use food processor or manual mashing (with plastic bag and hard object) to crush your graham crackers add 1/2 tsp cinnamon to mixture. Next, remove pan from oven, and sprinkle graham crackers over butter and press down
3. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker crust, then sprinkle mixture of chocolate, peanut butter and white chips over crust and press down.
4. Bake 25-30 minutes depending on oven, should be golden brown and fragrant at the end. Take out and cool on cookie rack. When completely cook, cut into bars and serve. I promise, they won’t last long!
HAPPY BAKING!!! And of course eating 😀