So I don’t know how you all feel about spice, but in my house, the bolder and spicier the better. Being a Pinterest user I came across a recipe one day for Buffalo Chicken Rolls featured by Andie Mitchell at Can You Stay for Dinner and instantly fell in love. Of course, I had to change it up and adapt it. I never know just how to leave a good thing alone. Admittedly, I still find myself adjusting family recipes my mother has given me.
I would say these are made at least once to twice a week and hit the spot every. single, time. So today, I’m going to share them with you!
Buffalo Wonton Wraps with Ranch Sour Cream Dip
Serves 2: 570 cal/each
INGREDIENTS: with all of the below, you can re-create recipe twice, second batch makes 8 instead of 10
- one package wonton wrappers
- one package broccoli slaw
- 4 ounces of blue cheese
- hot sauce of your choice
- canned chicken breast 12.5 oz
- ranch powder
- low fat sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 13 x 9 pan with non-stick cooking spray
2. Lay out 10 wonton wrappers on a clean surface
3. Open and drain canned chicken, place in small bowl and add hot sauce to desired heat level. I prefer the Founders Blis Blast Hot Pepper Sauce, so tasty!
4. Place equal parts chicken on each wonton, add equal parts broccoli slaw and blue cheese, should look like below
5. Next the folding, bring up bottom flap and sides together in middle to resemble an open envelope. Next wet the open corner (top of envelope) with a dab of water and fold down to seal. Flip and place folded side down on cookie sheet. Dust with non-stick spray and put in the oven to bake.
6. Bake for 25 minutes until crispy and brown
7. While wraps are in the oven, prepare ranch sour cream sauce. Take 8 tbsp low fat sour cream and mix in 1 tbsp ranch powder, chill.
8. Remove wraps and serve with side of sauce, ENJOY! 🙂
In fact, I think I’m going to make some of these right now!
Happy cooking, and of course eating 🙂